The supply of suitable, reliable and safe gas detection equipment is only half the solution to your overall gas monitoring needs.
To ensure that your people are capable and safe, they need training that can be delivered on board ship at a time and frequency to suit you ... and at an affordable cost.
International Mining & Marine is a market leading supplier of Gas Detection solutions, including a wide range of service options. As a result we have now developed a series of computer based training modules. Each contains three different learning topics:
- Components and Assembly
- General Operation
- Further the understanding and operation of gas detection instruments
- Offer a cost effective method for delivering gas detection training
- All modules can be delivered at a pace to suit everyone and at all levels
- Training will be immediately available to take account of turnover
- Contribute towards meeting any assessment or vetting requirements
- One company, one supplier for all your portable gas detection and training needs
Watch our training demo here!
Certificated e-learning is currently available for the following products:
To find out more about our gas detection training, discuss this further, or wish to place an order please contact us on +44 (0) 114 285 3040 or email email@example.com. If you have already purchased a licence number, you can click here to access the online training.
Other Training Business Development
Management /Leadership – Project Management – Managing the People side of Change
“In today's competitive environment, companies continually seek to provide higher performance and better service levels. They must continue to change to keep up with the rapid changes in the world. They are having to do this with the need to tighten budgets and increased efficiency. As a result they are looking at systematic improvement approaches that provide value, remove waste, maintain consistency and drive efficiency gains.”
It doesn’t matter what technical skills and knowledge a company possesses, change can only occur if there is a genuine will and attitude that is driven by managers. Attitudes can change behaviour which in turn changes the culture and thinking of a company. Developing the skills and behaviours of companies, teams and people is crucial to overall business success.
Our approach to business development:
- Ensures that we align learning with organisational outcomes, goals and targets
- Supports teams and people so that they are capable of dealing with the challenges they face
- Addresses personal learning and development needs
As well as designing and facilitating in house programmes and courses, we also deliver a range of one off public/open workshops. Details of any forthcoming public/open training events will appear in the NEWS section.